Photobucket <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7275377?origin\x3dhttp://splish_splash.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sheng Qi~ Angry!

posted by tristan @ 6/12/2005 05:15:00 PM  

RED IS FOR ANGRY!! SHENG QI!! After graduating since March, this is the 2nd time SQ is recruiting stewards and stewardess again. Its like something that is inches away yet you can't reach it no matter how hard you stretch your bloody hand. I just received this news from bro and he's trying again once more. And I can't believe it when I log into SIA website. TRUE ENOUGH! Sheez. And they're holding the interview on 2nd July. Watashi no ni ju tanjoubi desu! Argghh~ I saw esther's friend undergoing SQ training and just can't wait to fly. ENVY.


I thinked I've been a little mad in the office today. I was out from the toilet, washing my hands, when hui suddenly say I have the model body frame just that i've got to work hard in gaining weight and more muscles. ON THE SPOT, I strike a modelling pose. Friend who know me well, should know how crazy I am de la. Then, I walked down to aisle in the office, striking a beautiful pose whenever I saw hui. Laugh out loud. She's wanna kill me whenever she sees it. Madness!


Tomorrow and day after will be working as well. A little tired but still quite enjoyable.


Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com